Saturday, January 22, 2011

Penny Black and Copic Creations Challenge Entry

For some unknown reason I am unable to find my article and picture of the card that I made for the Penny Black Allsorts monthly challenge so I am posting my entry here again. I am not sure why it disappeared when it was in the middle of 2 other articles that I wrote, but Im sure stranger things could happen.

Here is my entry for the challenge. The rubber stamp I used is called Mimi's heart and is part of the 2011 Valentine/Amour Catalog. The theme of the challenge is based on the Beatles song: "All You Need Is Love".....so I merely put the image and a charm that says LOVE. Love is all you need !!

Since this is a brand new stamp to me and to the Penny Black line, I am also entering it into the Copic Creations Challenge #42. "What's New?"
























*Hugs*
~Andrea

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card ! i love the image and the little charm too ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete